The Australian National Rainbow Catholic Pastoral Care Guide offers parishes, schools and other Church ministries information and resources to assist them better understand, include and minister to LGBTIQ people and their families.
- Sacred Hearts – A short podcast story series created by Call To Action that is set in a Catholic high school.
- ‘Everyone is made in the image of God’: How a Catholic school helped support a trans student – an article in the Sydney Morning Herald. Scroll down the page to find the podcast.
Other LGBTIQA+ Catholic Organisations in Australia
LGBTIQA+ Catholic Organisations Worldwide
- Global Network of Rainbow Catholics – The Global Network of Rainbow Catholics brings together groups and their members who work for pastoral care, justice, inclusion, dignity and equality for LGBTIQ Catholics and their families in the Roman Catholic Church and wider society.
- Vine & Fig – A social media network that affirms Queer Catholics.
- Lifeline – 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue – 1300 22 4636
- Headspace – 1800 650 890 – Free online and telephone service that supports young people aged between 12 and 25 and their families going through a tough time.
- Kids Helpline – 1800 55 1800 – A free, private and confidential, telephone and online counselling service specifically for young people aged between 5 and 25.
- QLife – 1800 184 527, 3pm-midnight. QLife is Australia’s first nationally-oriented counselling and referral service for LGBTI people.
- Mental Health Emergency Response Line (MEHRL) – 1300 555 788 for Perth metro area. 1800 676 822 for the Peel region.
If you wish for your group/organisation to be listed on this page, please let us know!